E-Learning systems become integrant part of mid-size and larger companies. They might serve different business needs: they can act as internal training systems to fasten the integration of new employees, they can be a communication channel to contribute new developments both internally and externally. In this meaning e-Learning system can also be considered as marketing tools, because services (e.g. a webpage template) or products (e.g. boxed instrument) can be supported with e-Learning systems.
Our concept in our solution is to provide a very general framework for hosting of a specific training material. General, because
- presented materials include all formats usef today, that is text, photo, video or presentation,
- all popular test types are supported: quiz with yes/no or multiple coice questions, open-ended questions, matching. We can control the timing and number of attempts. Real-time evaluation is also supported,
- all activities are logged,
- assingment of pupils and trainings is supported with drag and drop technique,
- we provide a maximally flexible reporting environment,