Data management is crucial in obtaining good quality reports.
It contains several steps, starting with
- preparation of CRF or eCRF
- set-up of automatic checks for an eCRF
- manual querying
- handling potential external files (with defining interfaces)
- coding of adverse events and medications
- application of potential imputation techniques
- (safety) adverse event reconciliation.
Phase IV Study running in 4 countries diabetes mellitus.
Noninterventional study in rheumatoid arthritis for a Belgian pharma company.
Several Phase I crossover trials in multiple indication for a Freanch pharma company.