In case of any discrepancy notification of the programmer and detailed description of the finding. Response: programmer’s action: fixing the bug or explanation of the discrepancy.
Our solution during development phase
- Application of programing conventions
- Commenting and segmenting
- Application of continuously developed macros in TLG-derivation
- Double programming on demand
- TLG-derivation in a three-stage method: development, testing, production
- Complete and transparent documentation of the whole activity (code development and QA)
- Continuous development of standardization according to international standards and guidelines.
Our solution during QA phase
- Code and output review
- Checking of the applied filtering and sorting in the database s
- Checking of program codes for programming conventions
- Checking log files for errors, notes, messages.